Friday, May 20, 2011

Vitamin Water iphone app


For our final project in illustration we were to take a piece of text and change its form somehow. I've always thought that the witty sayings on the back of vitamin waters are funny, so I went to the store and picked out the rhythm one because I liked the paragraph on the back about finding your rhythm. They connect the vitamin water's ability to help increase your heart beat with helping you find your rhythm in dancing. Off of this, I decided to make a game app for an iphone that would be for loyal customers. For only a few dollars you could buy the app and after catching the right combination of vitamins from the "electro-lights" you will receive a coupon for a free vitamin water zero rhythm. I called the app "Zero Rhythm" and designed a menu, directions, game screen, coupon, icon, and app advertisement for the label.

No comments: