Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stop Action Storyboard

Here is the storyboard for my next project, a stop action movie.  The overall idea is that this guy is frightened to go skydiving.  The instructor pushes him out of the plane in hopes that he will face his fear, but in the process, the instructor accidently tears out the rope needed to release the guy's parachute.  He ends up tumbling to the ground where he lays in pieces.  He will then put himself back together.  Happy ending..no one dies:-) I plan on using claymation to form the images.  I have started the process and have gained a lot of respect for artists who do this for a living.  It is an extremely difficult task and very time consuming.  I am so excited for this project and I'm hoping it will work out...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

lol I really like your idea here. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out!