Even though I was inspired by the concept of fabricated stories, I often find myself referring to this piece as "word vomit". Either way, I think the meaning is pretty similar.
Jenna this looks amazing! I'm very impressed with the way you layered things together and i love the concept. Very creative and an overall eye capturing composition. Great use of colors too!
5 comments:
I absolutely love this Jenna =] Your design is extremely creative and it looks great!!
I love this! What a cool idea. You blended all of the pieces together very well.
Jenna this looks amazing! I'm very impressed with the way you layered things together and i love the concept. Very creative and an overall eye capturing composition. Great use of colors too!
this is coming out very nicely! You came up with a great idea in your sketch book and you've executed it perfectly! nice job!
I really like this. It looks very professional.
Post a Comment